sabato 30 giugno 2012

sessantaxcento


60% of me is not available
60% of my nose does not work
My English skills do not overcome the 60%
60% of me does not know what to hope
60% of my sleep is disturbed
60% of things that I did, I did because of you
60% of fault is mine
60% of new scares me
60% of me is not proud of me
60% of me does not deserve you
60% of me hates challenges
I do not exactly know the percentage of people that I will be missing
I know the percentage of people that in these days I am saying good bye to with pain
A percentage of me will not leave this country, ever
60% hates this country
A percentage of myself is exciting to begin a new life in a place so far away, another one thrills
I am a 60% silk: no much expensive, but no one could be fully satisfied by me

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento